Wednesday 7 January 2009

What a Job

I couldn't help but laugh at the name of this product, Glow Job. Well done Soap & Glory, there's nothing like a beauty brand that doesn't take itself too seriously (not that they skimp on their product wizardry, of course!)

I'm loving this, particularly as there ain't a hint of sun or warmth outside because it makes me look like I've had a wee holiday. The lotion has micro Bronzeburst beads built in which means that as you apply the moisturiser to your face, the beads burst and leave you with a lovely, one-day-only glow. I've even stopped wearing my beloved MAC Face and Body Foundation for the timebeing as Glow Job is the perfect winter daytime moisturiser with the added benefit of leaving me with a tanned visage.

Go on, get glowing!


Glow Job £7.99
Boots stores nationwide

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin