Wednesday 7 January 2009

New Year, New NARS

If you don't love NARS, what the hell is wrong with you? The packaging, the colour spectrum, the genius that is Francois and, of course, the wonders it does for my face, I could go on all day. I love it all.

For January, the month when everyone looks for a new job, dumps their current squeeze and I, for one, clean out my make up bag, NARS has brought out some fab new Multiple Duos. Housed in the signature black compact, the lightweight, cream-to-powder formulation blends easily to leave a sheer colour that shimmers every time it catches the light. Think Jennifer Lopez sheen. Multiple in its usage (hence the name) use it on eyes, lips and cheeks for a relaxed day time look or to add a touch of gloss for night time.

My favourite is Portofino/Malibu - a stunning mix of shimmering coral and pinkish brown.

Not only that, I couldn't think of 2 places I'd rather be in January than Portofino or Malibu.

Portofino / Malibu Multiple Duo
Limited Edition – on counter until March
£33.00

http://www.narscosmetics.com.uk/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin