Thursday 15 January 2009

Girls Allowed


I recently went to the swanky launch party of Alfred Dunhill's new Bourdon House store in London. What a stunning place for men to hide away from their WAGS and smoke cigars, try on posh and expensive clobber, catch a movie or have a facial.

The grooming parlour is v swish and I couldn't help but think that I too would very much like to spend some time there being pampered but thought I would have to wear some sort of disguise as I'm of the female persuasion and it's boys only. But what d'ya know - they let girls in too!

Yes, you read right. Choose from a variety of delicious treats and look forward to a blissfully calm afternoon lying back in a vintage chair, being waited on hand and foot and thinking 'this is the life'.

The Spa at Alfred Dunhill, Bourdon House, 2 Davies Street, London.
T:0207 853 4440.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin