Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year Beauty Scoopers!

Gosh did I have one heck of a sore head yesterday. Let's just say that my insides (or my outsides, for that matter) weren't quite as beautiful as normal! From today I will now practice what I preach and look after myself properly, like an adult.

First things first, I've been gulping back Willow Water in a vain attempt to re-hydrate my parched body. We all know (or should know) that drinking water daily, and 2 litres of it, is a sure fire way to treat your skin. Willow water is particularly good because it's 100% natural and is choc full of good-for-you minerals, like Salicin (active willow bark extract) and Calcium. Mix these 2 together and watch your skin begin to glow...

www.willowwater.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin