Wednesday 28 January 2009

I'm smelling of Roses

My hands are a bit of a mess at the moment with all the renovations going on in my second bedroom. Not that I'm necessarily building or fixing anything, but it takes a lot of time flicking through the various home catalogues and tinkering on their websites!

As I scroll through the 500 or so sofa bed options, I've been reaching frequently for my beloved Jurlique Rose Hand Cream. It's a velvety rich cream delicately infused with the scent of roses. I like to slather it on to stop any dryness and to ensure that my hands and cuticles are always soft, supple and hydrated.

If it's good enough for Nicole Kidman...

£16.64
www.spacenk.com

1 comment:

britishbeautyblogger said...

Are we going to exchange links?!! BBBxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin