Friday 9 January 2009

Pretty in Pink (and black)

There appears to be a pink theme running on Beauty Scoop - sorry if you find this boring but there are just so many nice pink products on the market at the moment.

I love a compact - particulary when it looks this good. I was actually surprised to read that it is by Lancôme. I always associate them with beautiful cosmetics, but in safe, grown up colours. Well, I'll be damned, look at them now!

For Spring/Summer 09 their new Artistic Director Aaron De May has thrown away the Lancôme beauty rule book and done his own funky thing – and yes, I love it!

Check out this Pink Punk and Black Palette – a yummy collection of differing textures for an intense, dark look. Shimmery, glossed lips and dark, mysterious eyes. Must learn how to do proper smokey eyes rather than the 'just been punched' look I tend to sport!


£31, at Lancôme counters nationwide

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin