Friday 23 January 2009

Hello, Can I speak to the Bank Manager please?

I don't get to use SK-II all that often, simply because it's so very expensive and I end up having to use it with the bathroom door locked so His Lordship doesn't catch me using a skincare product that costs more than his monthly travel card. But hey, who said looking good was easy or cheap?!

I really want to get my hands on their latest product - LXP Moist Softening Serum. The name alone makes me rub my hands together and want to head to the nearest Beauty Hall.

It's a delicate serum with a rich treatment mission: to help improve the skin’s softness, hydration content and, of course, battle the ageing process. It contains the signature SK-II ingredient Pitera® which is a 'Yeast Ferment Filtrate', containing a blend of vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface renewal process to function at its prime. Which really means it will make you look beautiful and glowing.

Good enough for me!

£160
Exclusive to Harrods
http://www.harrods.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin