Thursday 22 January 2009

Hello Boys

I've been testing lots of scents recently. I am rather fickle when it comes to fragrance, I just can't seem to stick to one (a bit like I used to be with men, until His Lordship came along!)

I usually like to stick to fairly inoffensive whiffs and apply them in small doses (please ladies, only a spritz or two daily). However, after popping into my nearest Agent Provocateur store where I often like to go to peruse their gorgeous wares and to touch the lovely silk fabric (and then leave empty handed reasoning, "I'll buy it when I've lost half a stone")I happened to spritz their Signature fragrance and was very pleasantly surprised. Instead of the blandness and androgyny that can often be found in the fragrances that big name designers roll out, my nose was captivated by the exotic and intoxicating blend of accords. Think floral:Moroccan Rose Oil, White Gardenia Flowers and Saffron Oil. It's very sexy and alluring.

Housed in a gorgeous porcelain bottle, the original material used to store perfume, I am really impressed with the whole product offering and feel proud to be provocative in my Provocateur.


From £46
T: 0845 688 3343
http://www.agentprovocateur.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin