Thursday 8 January 2009

Be My Valentine


I know it's only a month away but jeez, the PR's are really pushing Valentine's Day booty this week. Not that I'm complaining of course, it's just that some people look forward to V Day as they would the end of the world.

Thankfully I'm not actually one of those people and one of the things I'm really hoping for on Feb 14th (aside from the safe delivery of my friend's baby) is a scrumptious bottle of Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne - and the 100ml size no less!

My love affair with JM began many moons ago and I use lots of their fragrances year round, depending on my mood and the season. At Christmas it was Pomegranate Noir, last week it was Lime Basil & Mandarin and I'm now ready for my Red Roses phase. It's such a sublime, delicately constructed fragrance that just sits softs on the skin, urging you quietly to inhale a whiff.

Now, how to convince His Lordship that £59 is a reasonable amount to spend on a fragrance?

Red Roses Cologne £59.00

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin