Thursday 22 January 2009

REN-ew my tired skin

It seems like I'm writing a million posts today but there are just so many great beauty products out there to tell you about and, for the moment, I have some time on my hands to tell you about them.

I'm such a fan of REN Skincare. It's not just that they care about the products that they produce, how they produce them, the results that they achieve or the passion they have for innovation and technical brilliance, but it's also because I interviewed the co-founder Robert Calcraft some time ago and was mesmerised by his vision, charm and plans for the brand.

My favourite product from them at the moment (although this may change when they launch their No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm next month) is Moroccan Rose Otto Ultra Nourising Body Oil. It's skin perfection in a bottle. I like to take a long, hot shower and then massage it into my skin. It sinks in immediately and when I look in the mirror I have the kind of skin that you only see in the movies - flawless, nourished, sheen-ful, glowing and soft to the touch (thanks to ingredients like Jojoba, Argan and Macadamia). J-Lo eat your heart out.

It smells pretty good too.

£31.25
www.renskincare.com



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin