Tuesday 30 June 2009

The ultimate pampering tool

I'm very tired today - I think it's a combination of the sun, too much work to do and too many late nights out on the tiles due to aforementioned glorious weather.

Therefore, I am only blogging one thing today... and that is, I hear you ask?

This... The ultimate in refreshing and decadent pampering, the Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Luxury candle. Yes, it's expensive (£255) but heck, it's worth it. Guaranteed to give you over 100 burning hours, this exquisite candle will give you years of pleasure.

I intend to slip into something more comfortable, pour myself a glass of crisp, chilled vino and light my LBM candle as I sit out in the back garden reading my book and enjoying the beautiful summer evening,

Goodnight x

PS Is does come in a smaller version which is priced at £37.50.

Lime Basil & Mandarin Luxury Candle £255

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin