Wednesday 10 June 2009

Perfume For The Soul

Man alive, it sure is busy at work (I mean 'real' work, not this lovely blogging malarkey that I fit in around it). To soothe my little head after a hard day of subbing, I like to kick back and relax - usually by reading a leftover newspaper supplement from the weekend, chatting on the phone to my chums or lying in a warm bath until someone (i.e. His Lordship) drags me out.

Today though I only have a few spare mins before I go to meet my trainer so I'm frantically blogging, making dinner (a quick snack for energy!) and working out my schedule for the rest of the week (including the second leg of my sister's hen do on Saturday night). To make up for my lack of relaxation time, I spritz on one of my favourite fragrances, L'Occitane's Verbena, as an instant pick-me-up (and an instant calmer). I'm not sure why it has that affect on me, but as soon as I've sprayed it and let the potion settle into my skin, I'm one step closer to becoming a human being again.

Think notes of Mediterranean verbena mingled with a rosy base of geranium and lemon tree - it's without a doubt one of my favourite summer scents.

Verbena Eau de Toilette, 100ml, £34 (reasonably priced too!)
www.loccitane.co.uk
T:020 7907 0301

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin