Friday 5 June 2009

Aveda Eye Colour

I can't wait to get my iPhone because then I'll be able to show you my mug actually testing the products out, but until then you'll just have to take my word for it that what I'm telling you is the truth.

So, at the moment my favourite eye colours are from Aveda. I was there a few weeks back having a cut and blow out - which, by the way, was terrific. The salon feels just like the one I used to go to in New York and it's awash with funky people and products. Anyway, as I was leaving I noticed their make-up counter and started to peruse the many shades.

Needless to say, I'm now addicted to the eye colour duos that they do. Now, it's rather embarrassing because I'm sitting here typing this review on a Friday night so the PRs have gone home and I can't seem to get the image from their site but if you search in www.aveda.co.uk under 'make-up' and then under 'eyes', you'll discover the beauty of Petal Essence Eye Duos. My favourite colour combo is Gobi/Sand Haze (£14.68).

It really does glide on and the colours complement each other perfectly. Sometimes I'll even just wear the light beige colour on its own (leaving the darker brown for a night time look). I get up v early in the morning and by the time I get back at 4.30pm, the colour is still in place. Delicious.

My last positive comment is that it comes in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) clamshell and paper sleeve which fits in very well with my 'trying to be green' credentials.

Go check out the full colour spectrum, I fully intend to stock up on them all.


A big thumbs up.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin