Sunday 7 June 2009

Kiss My Face


On a recent trip to NYC, I had the pleasure of coming across the Kiss My Face brand. In fact, they were the toiletries of choice at my hotel, The Standard.

The brainchild of two long-time vegetarians searching for healthy body care products, Kiss My Face was founded on a 200-acre organic farm in New York's Hudson River Valley in the mid-80s. Fast-forward to the noughties, and the brand is a hugely respected vehicle for natural, effective and good-for-you products.

My fave - the Rough Thyme Shower Gel. Not only does it smell divine and lathers up a treat, it's also good for you;

Jojoba beads: cleanse and exfoliate without harming tender epidermal tissue
Bergamot: aromatic, stress reducer with anti-inflammatory properties
Thyme: stimulates circulation

The other good news - it's only £7.04 and is available to buy from their web store.

Rough 'thyme' - not on my watch.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin