Tuesday 2 June 2009

Haphazard Hair Help


As much as I love this amazing summer weather, it really does my hair no favours whatsoever.

As soon as I step out the shower it starts drying naturally and by the time I'm finished with the hairdryer, I am one sticky mess.

I always figured that there was little or nothing that I could do about it because of the fine nature of my tresses but, thank the lord, I've now discovered a little miracle product that helps smooth down those annoying flyaways but doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy.

Daniel Galvin Jnr's Crowning Glory Anti-Frizz Gloss Serum is a gem of a product. It smells so fresh and yummy - thanks to the organic cucumber and melon essential oils and extracts - and it actually works! After each shower I apply a 5p size amount of the serum to my hair - working from the mid sections to the frizzy ends. Then I blast (gently) with a hairdryer, followed by a minute or so on the cool setting... Eh voila, my hair is looking sleek and straight, just the way I like it... all without the use of the straighteners!

A must-have product for the summer months.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin