Friday 5 June 2009

It's Britney, Bitch!


Aye carumba - very excited about tomorrow. Aside from going to have my bridesmaid dress fitted (Whose wedding - sister's. Location -Edinbugh. Date - July 4th. Weight to lose - a stone. Thoughts - arghhhh!!!) I shall also be travelling to the o2 arena (at 4pm! We decided we'd go early to sup some vino and get whipped up into a frenzy) to see Britney Spears...

I'd had various reactions when I've delivered the news that I've parted with my hard-earned cash to see the world's favourite meltdown queen live (er, sort of) in concert. However, I stand by my word (and my £50) as I do actually love Ms Spears. I've been an avid follower of her rollercoaster career from the days when butter won't melt, to the times when she was overweight, lacked hair and could barely string a sentence together. But hey, I'm an optimist and I'm loving the fact that she's managed (so far) so pull her sh*t together for the sake of herself, her cute kids and for the large amount of Britney lovers out there.

Aside from that she has some proper-bo pop tunes! Who can fail to shake their thing to hits such as Oops! I Did It Again, Womanizer, Slave 4 U and Crazy. Dance floor classics, people.

I'll report back with my findings on Sunday.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin