Monday 8 June 2009

I Spy Blue Hues



It's summer (apparently) and I always think it's a nice time to shake up my make-up bag. With a small sprinkling of a tan I can pull off some beauty looks that I wouldn't even dream about trying in the winter months.

One such look - coloured mascara.

Le 2 De Guerlain is a brill two-brush creation (big brush for curling and volume, small brush to define) that helps you achieve catwalk worthy lashes in real girl reality, whilst injecting a splash of vibrant blue that will have heads turning everywhere you go.

It's also waterproof so you'll be able to stay up all night long sipping cocktails on roof-top bars without having to worry what you'll do if the weather turns nasty.

£21.53, available from Guerlain counters nationwide.
www.guerlain.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin