Monday 22 June 2009

Save Your Pennies...

Here's a beauty product I definitely won't be buying... Paris Hilton's latest scent, Siren (inspired by her "hot" image, natch?!)

Celebrity fragrances really don't float my boat - not only does the packaging make me want to reach for a bucket but the fragrances themselves tend to be seriously below par on the nice smell front. No excuses really as most of these fragrances are pumped out my large beauty houses who should really know better. However, they do bring in the moola for said companies so it's really a no-brainer for them...

If you're interested, the fragrance is comprised as follows; Top notes are frangipani and apricot; middle notes are honeysuckle, orchid and lotus; base notes incorporate sandalwood, vanilla and musk.

I might even like it but I refuse to buy it because I think perfumes should be about raw natural blends rather than a myriad of synthetic nasties that tend to make my skin crawl.

Rant over. x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin