Tuesday 2 June 2009

Bat For Lashes

I love a good mascara, so here's another one to add to my favourites list. My Biggest Lashes from Prestige cosmetics is a really fun-looking product. Pink and girly, it's the kind of product for a night out on the tiles when you want your lashes to be super lush and bouncy. From my personal experience it also works very well as a daytime mascara, although I would limit it to one coat otherwise people might think you're doing the walk of shame from the night before (if you get what I mean).

I'm actually trialling the black/brown version - I'm normally a black only girl but this shade has a lovely softening effect which I'm growing to love by the day.


£5.99, cheap and very cheerful.
Available from Boots nationwide.
To locate your nearest stockist call 0845 070 8090.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin