Friday 6 March 2009

When in France...

Bonjour Beauty Scoopers,

As I'm in France for the week, I thought it would be rude not to indulge in all things French. Think croissants, vin chaud, baguettes, jambon, fromage and, er, staring at Meribel's finest ski instructors... the list is endless, and exhausting.

However, it's not just food and drink, or French men for that matter, that I'm focusing on... oh no, dear readers, I'm going the whole hog and trying out some French beauty products. One brand I've been using this week is Lierac. If you haven't heard of them before, shame on you. Working closely with nature and plants to deliver specific solutions for every skin requirement (at affordable prices) Lierac really does tick every box with regards to financials and our fascination with good-for-you ingredients.

The latest addition to their divine collection is their eye care range - Diopti. Using paraben-free formulas, botanical ingredients and 100% environmentally-friendly packaging, this range has something for everyone. There are several different eye creams on offer, each one formulated for a particular purpose. My favourite? Diopti Gel, which is ultra-fresh on application, helping to reduce swelling and puffiness, with the inclusion of chamomile extract to soften and refresh. It's done wonders for my puffy ski eyes and has left me confident enough to peer at those lovely French instructors without the help of my dark shades. His Lordship isn't too happy...

It's available in the UK (phew) www.lierac.com

À bientôt, BS x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin