Thursday 19 March 2009

One Is Not Amused

I really like applying nail polish. Until last night. I showered after the gym, applied my lovely Elemis body serum and arranged myself in order to apply a polish that I'd been really looking forward to using - Butter London's Prince's Plums (£12). That's where the excitement ended.

The first coat was weak and very watery. I was almost tempted to wipe it off there and then but I thought 'No, persevere' and so I painted and I painted until I was on coat four. I must say that by then I quite liked the colour but what a blinkin' pain to apply. I want a one - two coat product that will look really fab from the moment it touches my nails. Sadly, Butter London's product simply didn't live up to the hype.

I'll stick to nails inc.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin