Wednesday 18 March 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, on the table, in my purse...


I'm not vain -ok, I sometimes look in, like, every mirror I pass but not in an overtly vain way - I'm just checking I've not got spinach in my teeth or tucked my pants into my tights! But yes, I do like mirrors, particularly ones that are furnished with interesting details or unusual finishes.

The Celia Birtwell make-up accessories range for Boots is one collection that's got me reaching for my Advantage Card and thinking how cool and vintage-loving I'll look as I pull the compact out of my bag, or peer at my myself in the dressing table version.

They remind me very much of a black compact mirror I picked at Anna Sui in NYC some years back... sadly I lost that so these will be the perfect replacements... Good things do indeed come to those who wait.

Check out the other items in the range - you'll want every one.

Celia Birtwell Dressing Table Mirror £14.68
Celia Birtwell Compact Mirror £5.87

Available at Boots nationwide.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin