Thursday 26 March 2009

Creme De La Mer - Aaaaaahhhhh!

There are some words in the beauty dictionary that make me come over all mushy. 'Facial', 'full body massage', 'nail polish', 'eye cream'... are just some examples of things that make me coo with delight. The words 'Creme De La Mer' have similar effects. Not only does it work blinkin' well, the packaging looks oh-so-fabulous on my bathroom shelf (as does the Lip Balm when I whip it out of my handbag) and I can pretend to myself and friends that I earn enough money to afford such luxuries, ehem, I mean necessities!

So, when I heard that they were launching The Body Refiner, "a NEW multi-faceted treatment which includes precious ingredients, including 1.75 carats of pure diamond dust", I almost swallowed my own tongue in excitement!

Using the product once or twice a week in combination with Creme de la Mer The Body Creme, it promises to leave my skin (and yours) looking smoother and brighter, revealing a radiant, fresh new me.

Plush, creamy, and calming, The Body Refiner incorporates "fermented acidic sea muds harvested from a natural marine source to detoxify and purify skin for a bright healthy appearance. Their low pH level makes these muds extremely gentle and especially suitable for sensitive skin. This essential purification process clarifies the skin and helps to restore its smoothness. Pure diamond powder and polished sea quartz act as physical exfoliants, as this precious treatment instantly lifts away dull cells, gently retexturizing skin to reveal a smooth and supple new surface. The Body Refiner’s cream base serves to cushion the skin and protect its moisture barrier. "

To Use
For best results massage into your skin using circular motions until the large particles completely dissolve. Rinse well. Use once or twice a week followed by The Body Creme (why, of course!)

Hello, people, why are you still reading this? Get down to your local Creme de la Mer counter pronto. See you at the front of the queue.

Creme de la Mer The Body Refiner 200ml £73.40 (well worth the pennies!)
www.cremedelamer.co.uk

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin