Thursday 19 March 2009

The Shop at Bluebird




I could spend hours in The Shop at Bluebird, a quirky shopping haven just off the King's Road. I went in there for a facial recently and almost missed my appointment because I was so busy perusing the gems that are dotted all around this wonderful boutique.

Above, are 2 things that I'm coveting from there at present.

Firstly - this pair of retro Cutler and Gross sunnies (£270). The sun is out so it's the perfect excuse to purchase a new pair of eye protectors. Yum

Secondly - I'm actually loathed to start talking about this brand because I love it so much that I want to keep it as my little secret but I have a duty to my readers, right?! Ok, here's the skinny - Mon Soin du Visage is a French/Japanese endeavour based around macrobiotic principles. Check out the delicate, vintage bottles and oh so fine lettering. I'm in love. My friend Olivia tells me that her favourite product is ‘Les Trois Roses’ oil - in her words it's "d.i.v.i.n.e."

I'm sold.

PS They also stock professional skincare lines like MLab and Luzern... worth going just for that.

The Shop At Bluebird
350 King's Road
London
SW3 5UU
Tel: 020 7351 3873

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin