Monday 10 August 2009

There's Something About Sofia

Forgive me if this fragrance isn't yet available in the UK - I've searched the web and it only appears on Sephora and places like this, but I had to give it a little mention, primarily because my friend just had a gorgeous little baby called Sofia, and, trust me, there's definitely something about her - she's super cute and I have no doubt she'll be a little heartbreaker in a few years' time.

Here's the skinny about the actual fragrance, Something About Sofia, from Benefit:

"An intriguing and mysterious scent with a free spirit.


"A delightful oriental floral, conjuring up a dream of oriental blossoms, mango & vanilla."

Fragrance notes: top notes - mango, freesia. Middle notes - sheer lily, jasmine sambac, peony petal. Bottom notes - musk, white caramel, vanilla bean.

Time for a trip Stateside, anyone?

$59
www.benefitcosmetics.com
Part of the Cresent Row fragrance collection.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin