Monday 3 August 2009

Andrew Barton Helps Our Hair


To mark the launch of celebrity hairdresser Andrew Barton’s range of electrical hair appliances, check out the video below to watch Andrew in action creating a grogeous Bohemian Chic look (as seen on the model above - pictured with AB).

I don't know about you but I need all the help that I can get in the hair department.

Watch the video
here.

Andrew Barton's line of electrical hair appliances is available now from Argos qwith prices starting at £29.35. My favourite appliance is the hairdryer, Blown Away 2000W dryer, (pictured above). Loving the ergonomic design and the flash of neon - very on-trend.

Andrew says: "From TV makeover to celebrity hair dos, fashion catwalk to glitzy photo shoots, great tools are the secret to gorgeous-looking hair. That’s why I’ve created my own professional range for you to achieve that fabulous salon look everyday. You’ll love them."

http://www.argos.co.uk/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin