Tuesday 11 August 2009

And The Survey Says...

I love a survey, particularly when it involves canvassing British women about their bodies.

A Gillette Venus Embrace survey (talking to more than 1000 women) released today reveals what women really want when it comes to the ultimate bikini body – with curvier bodies and more mature celebrities' shapes coming out on top.

The survey reveals Halle Berry’s face, Myleene Klass’ hair, Ursula Andress’ iconic white bikini, Kelly Brook’s chest, Elle Mcpherson’s legs and Jessica Alba’s abs make up the ‘Ultimate Bikini Goddess'. Helen Mirren came in 3rd place as most iconic woman in a bikini ever - nice work, Hel.

The survey also reveals fears and barriers that British women feel when wearing a bikini – with a staggering 97% admitting that they dread the thought of revealing their bikini body... I hear you, ladies. I reckon a sarong is the way forward, although a spray tan is also a nice quick fix.


For more expert tips and advice on feeling like a bikini goddess this summer, visit www.gillettevenus.com/uk. I'll definitely be paying the site a visit - I'm off to Portugal and Ibiza next month - I need all the help I can get - argh!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin