Wednesday 26 August 2009

Clutch This... To Your Heart

Hello there, I have you in my sights. In fact, I'm so infatuated with you that I have cleared my schedule to get my hands on you.

Erm yes, these are the thoughts that sprung to mind when I saw this a-mazing Dior Jazzclub Total Eyes Make-up Clutch.

Inspired by the couture Jazzclub collection launched in 2008, Dior has produced the ultimate eye make-up clutch (complete with embossing) containing everything you need for beautiful, 'look at me, aren't I fabulous' eyes - be it for day or night.

The clutch contains a creamy eyeliner, eyebrow powder, glittery top coat, matt eyeshadow and iridescent eyeshadow. Available in two shades (the other being purple), but this smoky version is by far my favourite.

All I need now is His Lordship to get the hint...
£44
Available at good department stores

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin