Friday 7 August 2009

The Results Are In


My tester Sam Hughes just called with the results of the Me Me Me Light Me Up Lipgloss. I figured that it would be good to get someone else's opinion on such matters.

Here's her short and to-the-point thoughts: "Light Me Up Lipgloss is giving MAC a run for its money. V, v glossy and has lots of staying power. FAB."

I think we can glean from this statement that it is a positive result.

Aside from what is clearly a great lip product, I also loved the actual 'light up' element to the lipgloss. So many people I showed it to were amazed as I twisted the top of the gloss and it proceeeded to light up. The addition of the special mirrored panel means that it's the perfect on-the-go beauty product - making it easy to perfect your pout in a cab, in a club etc...

We're sold.

£6.99 from Superdrug.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin