Tuesday 4 August 2009

Bobbi's Sure Been Busy


I feel like every time I let the ink dry (metaphorically, you understand) on a blog post about Bobbi Brown, another new range from the mini make-up guru pops onto my radar.

Not that I'm complaining, of course.

This time it's the Bobbi Brown Nude Collection. Consisting of a limited edition Nude Eye Palette, limited edition Nude Shimmer Brick (yee-hay!) and new line additions of Caviar Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, new Creamy Lip Colours (4 new shades) and a Cleansing Oil, this collection has definitely captured my imagination. I liken the collection to a Michael Kors ad - simple, polished and most definitely chic.

I am such a Bobbi Brown girl - I'm not great at experimenting with neons etc that brands like MAC and Illamasqua do so well, I like to stick to the classics, which is why BB works so well for me. They offer a broad spectrum of wearable, everyday colours that really to enhance what you've got.

The best way to describe this collection is extremely wearable in all circumstances. Start with a simple, light look for day-time and to the office, ramping up the intensity ever-so-slighty for the evening - you're in control.

My favourite product - the Eye Palette (£42) - it's a timeless piece of make-up.

Bobbi says: "Nude makeup never goes out of style – it’s polished, sophisticated, and always looks modern.”

I couldn't agree more.

Watch Bobbi talk through the collection
here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin