Wednesday 26 August 2009

It's The Small Things...

I'm forever opening the windows, closing the windows, complaining it's too hot, complaining it's too cold, asking anyone if they have a wipe to hand... I'm hard to please sometimes, OK?

I like things nice, and a wee bit of luxury never goes a miss, even when it comes to the most minute of items. Recently I've taken to 'freshening up' in the afternoons - after a long morning in the newsroom it can feel like you've been up for 48 hours and you just need a little something to cheer you up (sadly there's no Ashton Kutcher-a-likes in my office to drool at so this is the next best thing.)

Anyway, yes, I've started to use L'Occitane's Citrus Verbena Refreshing Towelettes (£4.50). At around 1pm I whip them out of my drawer and use one to cleanse my drained skin. They feel icy cold and they're really rather zingy in terms of scent. I've got everyone asking what they are, can they have one and where can they buy them. Hmmmm, typical.

As with everything I love, they're limited edition - argh. Time to hot foot it to Regent Street to pick up some more.

www.loccitane.co.uk.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin