Wednesday 1 April 2009

SOS - Save Our Skin

You're going to have to bare with me until Friday on the blogging front as I'm a lady in demand. Well, kinda. I seem to have a very busy social calendar over the next few nights and so I'm blogging my beauty thang as and when I can. I promise that a full service shall resume forthwith!

Right, where was I? Oh yes, the fabulous new HydraQuench range from Clarins. When I was growing up I thought Clarins was only for the very rich, the very beauty conscious and for people like my mum (vain!). I was right...

Seriously though, at £14.68 for the Cream (which in grown-up money isn't that much) you can't afford to turn your nose up at this delicious little item. The Cream is one of 3 products in the collection and promises to save your skin from malnourishment and decay (my words, not theirs).

Soak up the SPF15 Cream, Moisture Replenshing Lip Balm and 10 Minute Cream Mask (for extra hydration) and watch the comments flood in.

If you were in LA people would be asking you who your surgeon was and saying things like "Get me some of what she's got. And make it snappy."


www.clarins.co.uk

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin