Tuesday 14 April 2009

Missoni GWP Love


I love this. I want this. And I won't stop until I have it in my grasp.

What it is, I hear you cry? It's the fab GWP (Gift With Purchase, keep up!) from Missoni, of course.

In true Italian style, the limited edition Missoni Acqua Spring set is complete with a 50ml Eau de Toilette and luscious gold cosmetic bag, spiffingly designed with the Missoni zig-zag signature and fringing finish. To die for, I tell you.

The perfume's pretty good too - it's a vibrant, sunny splash of the good life. My fave? Crystal Turquois - think Tuscan iris, jasmine and glimmering sunshine - the warmth of the sun hitting the open water... sheer elegance and luxury. That's got my name written all over it.

And let's face it, it's the closest I'm ever going to get to Margherita and her shimmeringly stylish life.

It's not on counter until May so make a diary note pronto.

Missoni Acqua 50ml EDP and 50ml Body Lotion £40.00
STOCKISTS – 0870 034 2566

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin