Tuesday 14 April 2009

This Just In...

If you're NYC based (I don't envy you, honest... humpf!) then get yourself a ticket to what is set to be the hottest ticket on the island.

The Beauty Director of Vogue US will be leading a panel discussion on 'The Road to Eco-Friendly Beauty' on Tuesday 21st April and will feature people like Sylvia Chantecaille (Founder of the delicious, lady-loving brand that is Chantecaille), Bryan Meehan (the brains behind Nude Skincare) and Yael Alkalay (the Founder of the divine Red Flower brand that I was banging on about a couple of months back.)

It's a mere $25 to get in and you get a lovely green goody bag just for showing up - woo hoo!


I so wish I could be there. Can someone please tell me how it goes?

Remember, you read it here first. RSVP essential as space is limited.

Fred's Restaurant
Barneys, New York
Madison and Sixty-First
Tuesday 21st April - 8.30am-10am
RSVP Barneys.com/VOG

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin