Tuesday 8 September 2009

New From Diptyque


My heart always skips a beat when Diptyque decides to add to their already-divine and cult collection of candles and homewares.

This time it's their collaboration with iconic illustrators Kuntzel and Deygas that's captured my imagination. Presenting the Beauty And The Beast candle duo - burn together or on their own for a truly heavenly fragrance experience.

Characteristics of The Beast: A heavy yet seductive fragrance with top notes of vetiver and patchouli layered with violet leaf anf woody accords.

Characteristics of Beauty: A lighter, more floral fragrance - it's a blend of blackcurrant berries, violet leaf, geranium and tea rose.

Now all I need is my apartment in NYC and my dream is complete.

£55

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin