Thursday 10 September 2009

nails inc. do The Hills


Ooo, it's a match made in my kind of heaven. My favourite nail brand, nails inc., has collaborated with my favourite TV show, The Hills to produce a fab limited edition collection inspired by the girls and the City of Angels.

The collection consists of 4 vibrant and sexy shades of polish that are named after the coolest areas in LA; Hollywood (neon pink), Rodeo Drive (dark teal), Beverly Hills (raspberry red) and Melrose Avenue (indigo).

My favourite is Rodeo Drive, natch. It's a brilliant shade for the turning of the seasons and so many people commented on it today in the Shed (my affectionate term for my other place of work.)

If that didn't satisfy you, check out the video of The Hills below... love it.

£20 from 17th September
nails inc online, asos and House Of Fraser



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin