Monday 23 February 2009

Safe Fun On The Slopes


As I mentioned earlier, I'm off to Meribel on Saturday for a week of fun, laughter and most probably, a bruised behind. This year I've decided to ditch the two planks and opt for the board - in a quest to push the physical boundaries. I'm not sure whether I'm brave or just plain stupid (Dad, don't answer that question).

Amongst my goggles, thermals and bottom padding, I won't be leaving the chalet without my beloved Liz Earle Face Protector SPF 25. I discovered the Liz Earle Sun Shade mineral sun protection range about 5 years ago and I can put my hand on my heart and say it's by far the best sun range available. Not only does it contain optimum high-level UVA and UVB protection but it's packed with antioxidant green tea, pomegranate and natural source vitamin E to help protect skin from ageing free-radical damage caused by the sun. And at just £4.85 for 15ml, I'll have plenty of Euros left over to enjoy some apres ski activity!

Think happy, healthy, protected skin. Visit www.lizearle.com.

1 comment:

Zuland said...

Now that really is an affordable slice of luxury!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin