Friday 6 February 2009

Lip Love


This cold weather is really starting to get on my nerves. Not only is it impossible to drive around or walk anywhere without ending up on your derriere, it's playing havoc with my lips! Dry, chapped, sore - you name it, I've got it.

I know it's the credit crunch and all that but sometimes a girl needs a treat. The Lip Balm from Crème de la Mer is my most recent indulgence and it's providing me with the moisturisation my lips desperately need.

As well as plumping and smoothing my lips it also contains Marine Anti-Freeze Protein (MAP), an essential protein found in arctic marine life that helps keep them from freezing. Here comes the science, "Within The Lip Balm, MAP enhances the lip skin barrier and helps protect lips from even extreme conditions and Mint, which helps to soothe lip discomfort. The addition of Crème de la Mer’s unique mineral complex, helps ensure that the finished formula is constantly working to help protect delicate lip skin."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

£34.26
T: 0870 034 2566

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin