Tuesday 24 February 2009

Roll On Summer

I don't often veer from my trademark red talons, but sometimes you gotta make an exception. When the sun finally comes out I'll be heading to Superdrug to 'invest' (I use the term loosely because at £4.89 a pot, it's definitely a price my budget can stretch to) in the delicious new nail colours that Danish nail brand GOSH have developed. Choose from Flamingo, Peachy or Wild Lilac...I'm going to go wild in the aisles and buy all three, and I've no doubt that my doppelganger chums will quickly follow suit.

They're also free from possibly harmful agents DBP Toluene, Formaldehyde, Camphor and Phthalic acid and contain no perfume - just lots of pigment for hard-wearing, quick-drying colour.

Who says happiness can't be found in a credit crunch?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin