Monday 2 November 2009

Clinique Black Tie Violets


This winter indulge your glamorous side and give these gorgeous new shades from Clinique a whirl.

I love this model image - it's a really refreshing evening look and a departure (for me, at least) from the usual browns, creams and various muted tones. I have similar colourings to the model (sadly, not the fabulous bone structure and the Hollywood smile) so I am confident I'll be able to pull off the Black Tie Violet look with lovely gold earrings, a fabulous LBD and, I'm thinking, a dash of black velvet. Sumptuous fabrics to go with luxurious, sultry yet feminine shades.

Think juicy tones of pomegranate, violet, plum and lilac to brighten up your party season - roll on December!

Products available in this line include blusher, eyeshadow, cream liner, lipgloss, lipstick and mascara.

Available now from
www.clinique.co.uk.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin