Monday 16 November 2009

This Just In - A Shopping Epiphany

Sometimes I neglect my other inbox (my beauty scoop one) and when I do remember to check it there is always a whole host of exciting beauty news awaiting me.

This, however, is particularly juicy - especially for a person who was 'supposed' to have been born American.

US-unlocked is the answer to ‘shopping in America’. Instead of having to fly across the globe to get your fix of Sephora, Bloomingdales and the like, you can now get it delivered direct to your door in the UK (I will not be letting His Lordship in on this nugget of information because he'll prevent me from indulging my New York fix).

I kid you not - it applies to all US websites - just think of all the beauty products etc you'll have before anyone else. I cannot wait!

Get your order in now and you'll get your items before Christmas.

Genius.

www.usunlocked.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin