Friday 30 October 2009

Clinique Deep Comfort Hand And Cuticle Cream


Apologises for my grim photo-taking abilities but I want to review this product for you before I leave to meet my bridesmaids for drinks!

I'm a complete sucker for hand creams - particularly at this time of year. I've tried them all - particular favourites include Jo Malone's Vitamin E, philosophy's lemon custard and Jurlique's rose - and now I've got another one to add to my collection.

Clinique's Deep Comfort Hand & Cuticle Cream is a treat to use and I have now installed one at my desk to help me through my day. It's not my favourite scented cream, but it's smooth and fluffy and sinks in quickly. Aside from Vitamin E and C, other ingredients include Barley Extract, Wheat Extract and Murumuru Butter which comes from Brazil and is said to help rebuild the skin's protective barrier. My hands feel and look moisturised and I don't suffer from that horrible tight feeling you can get from a combination of cold weather and central heating.

Quite delightful.

If I could I would shake your hand I would, just to prove my point.
£14

www.clinique.co.uk

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin