Monday 2 November 2009

Laura Mercier Soufflé Sampler

I promised myself that I wouldn't write about Christmas beauty sets yet - simply because I find it very irritating as a reader to hear about products that are absolutely fabulous but aren't available for months - it's just too tempting.

However, like my Clinique party make-up post, I am now happy to make the odd nod to products that you can now buy in-store.

Laura Mercier is one of my favourite cosmetics brands. Not only are the products out of this world in terms of workability, innovation, luxury and colour spectrum, the lady herself is something of a doyenne of the beauty industry. I've mentioned this before, but I had the pleasure of meeting her last year and she blew me away with her passion, knowledge and enthusiasm (not to mention her immaculate dress sense and amazing jewellery.)

This Christmas, instead of forking out for one large tub of her body creme, why not treat yourself to this cute limited edition sampler selection featuring Almond Coconut Milk, Crème Brûleé and Crème de Pistache flavours. Trust me, these little plastic pots are perfect for travelling and the whipped formula is almost good enough to eat.

There's also moisturing benefits, of course. The addition of shea butter and macadamia oil help condition the skin, while vitamins A, E & F leave your skin with a lovely sheen with not a hint of greasiness. Just the tonic for parched winter skin.


Laura Mercier Soufflé Sampler £40
Stockists: John Lewis or SpaceNK

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin