Monday 16 November 2009

Sue Devitt Beauty


As I type these words I am flitting between the keyword, another website and some lovely cosmetic goodies. The site and goodies in question originated in the mind of Australian celebrity make-up artist Sue Devitt.

Sue's products are works of wonder. Her personal mantra is: "Beauty is an adventure …with endless destinations. The world is my muse." And the products really reflect this philosophy, particularly items like the Hydrating Marine Minerals Eye Palette which was inspired by the colour, texture and light at Africa's Mount Kilimanjaro.

I love products like this because it gives you the opportunity to be creative and mix it up. Literally. Choose to either use each shade individually or swirl them together to give a smoky, intense look - perfect for the upcoming party season.

Watch this space for my interview with Sue.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin