Monday 30 November 2009

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask


This time of year plays havoc with my normally well-behaved skin. Cold, whipping winds and blasting central heating do not seem to agree with me whatsoever.

I've tried loads of products over the years to combat this condition and found only a couple of things actually work. One new product I'm also really keen on is Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.

Skin depends on water (moisture) to function properly and to help maintain the youthfulness of the skin. If that's not adhered to the skin starts to look terribly dehydrated and, without realising it, you're on your way to skin that should belong to someone much older than you. And who wants that? Not me, that's for sure.

To inject some much needed moisture into my skin I cover my face in the mask - avocado oil and apricot kernal oil slowly getting to work on my parched face - quenching my skin's thirst. The addition of japanese seaweed also repairs the damage to my skin's barrier to prevent future damage.

For best results use it twice a week (or as much as you need), masage it gently onto the skin and leave to do its magic. A true winter must-have.

£20
www.origins.co.uk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is often noticed that shaving leads to irritation and inflammation. Kyoku Razor Repair Balm has been manufactured to eradicate that completely. Buy Kyoku Razor Repair Balm

Blog Widget by LinkWithin