Tuesday 19 May 2009

In search of a new fragrance?

I am such a creature of habit when it comes to fragrance - I simply get so used to the scent that I begin to feel naked and uncomfortable if I can't detect it (Stella McCartney, for the record).

However, I feel that it is my mission to branch out and try new things - broaden my fragrance horizons. One fragrance, launching on 6th of June, has already got me thinking that it might be Stella's replacement.

Presenting GUERLAIN AQUA ALLEGORIAS Cherry Blossom. With notes of Bergamot, Green Tea and Cherrytree Flower, this scent will transport you to a world of subtle, powdery, feminine loveliness. And, of course, it will look divine on my dressing table.

Is it the 4th of June yet?

£29.84
Stockists: 01932 233 887

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin