Tuesday 19 May 2009

Bring The Hampton Sun To You


I still pine for the days when I worked in NYC, think Working Girl without the bad sneakers.

Every day you'd find me whipping up Madison Avenue in a mad dash to get to my desk by 8.30am... stopping in at my favourite deli on the way, of course (you can take the girl out of Glasgow...)

Although I wasn't earning, shall we say, a vast fortune, I managed to pretend to live the high life thanks to the services of Visa and could often be found sipping expensive cocktails 50 floors up. When the summer season rolled in, I could be found on the Jitney... for those of you not in the know, this is the cheap way to get to the glory of the Hamptons, the place where everybody who is anybody flees to when the temperatures hit boiling point in Manhattan.

Now that I'm fully re-installed in London, it's not quite as easy to get my dose of Hampton's sun... My alternative? Bottle it.

Space NK introduces Hampton Sun - a complete line of luxury sun-tanning products inspired by the beautiful beaches of eastern Long Island, New York. Created especially for the Hamptons Set, "quality-minded individuals who enjoy the sun but not the burn", Hampton Sun products provide superior skin treatment for every category of sunbather. Allowing you to make the most of your time in the sun, whether at the beach, by the pool, or just strolling through town. It's as it if was made for me!

Hampton Sun offers unique formulations that combine the most effective moisturisers, anti-oxidants and vitamins with highly effective sun screens to help protect from signs of premature skin ageing. The simple yet sophisticated packaging and signature fragrance, embody the magnetic allure of the Hamptons... damn right it does.


Don't delay, act like a New Yorker today.

PS The fragrance, Privet Bloom, is fabulous!

Hampton Sun Smart Serious Sunbathing Collection - from £26.
Available exclusively at Space NK, by mail order (0208 740 2085) and online at
www.spacenk.com this summer.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin