Sunday 27 June 2010

Straight, Sleek and Fabulous

As my wedding fast approaches (three weeks!), I'm now in serious grooming mode - with that in mind, the next couple of posts are all to do with looking my very best on the 17th of July.

My hair isn't really my strongest point - it's quite fine, although I have a lot of it, and I am very prone to split ends, thanks in part to my previous obsession with ghds. Aside from planning my cut and colour schedule with military precision over the last few months, I am also using deep, intensive conditioners every week to ensure that my hair is as moisturised and looked after as it should be.


The current favourite is Herbal Essences Seductively Straight Sleekening Intensive Mask (for dry and damaged hair). Aside from the ridiculously long product name, this mask is perfect for my hair. Apply it after shampooing and leave for five minutes, letting the rich formula of conditioning ingredients and deliciously-smelling pear and silk extracts get to work on your damaged mane.

Blow-drying is easier due to the fact that your hair is tangle free and you can really notice the shine and glossiness as your hair dries. Hair heaven.

This one is definitely for keeps, much like my future husband.

£3.99
www.herbal-essences.co.uk.

1 comment:

Claire (The Beauty Scoop) said...

http://www.hurtfulessences.org/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin