Monday 21 June 2010

Marc For Marc Jacobs

I know, I'm sorry, it's all about fragrance tonight but so much has happened/launched since I last posted (my lack of posting I put down to my impending nuptials - run off feet with organisational matters - and the small matter of moving jobs which happens next Monday - gulp! - more on that later).

So Marc Jacobs has pulled his clothes off, all in the name of work, of course. Here he is posing for his new men's fragrance, Bang. Think masculine woody notes, vetiver, white moss and several shades of peppercorn - delicious.

The shoot apparently didn't start out with Marc minus clothes, it just sort of happened: "We tried it with clothes, but it didn’t work." Mr Jacobs said.


Works for me.

The fragrance is set in the UK exclusively at Harvey Nichols on 1st August and everywhere else on 25th August.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin