Tuesday 22 June 2010

Colour Me Happy

I'm currently working my way through a plethora of new Pure Color Gloss shades from Estee Lauder.

The glosses (there are 24 in the line) come in a variety of finishes; Shine, Sparkle and Shimmer - with my favourites being found in the shine department - Nude Rose and Tempting Tearose being particular stand-out shades.

The gloss works for me because they're moisturing (Vitamins C & E protect), non-sticky, colour-dense and smell deliciously of dried prunes. Your lips also look fantastically glossy and full, making them oh-so kissable. And I'm not the only one that thinks this...

Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder's creative make-up director said: "Gloss brings a highlight and sensuality to the face. For me, a woman who wears gloss looks like she wants to be kissed!"

Too right.

NEW Pure Color Gloss
£15
Available now

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin